Your students can enjoy learning and playing with more than 185 interactive exhibits that demonstrate and simplify many scientific topics. In addition to participate in the curriculum-linked activities we offer at the art studio, tinkering studio and exhibit hall.
• Click here for the Teachers Guide to School Visits and Workshops
• Click here to view the Schools’ Calendar for this semester
• Programs for open days and bazaars at schools
• Science shows
To view the details of the programs available for booking, please click here.
Schools Admission Fees
Days and times for school visits and groups
- Sunday to Thursday (except Tuesday)
- First Slot: 9:00 – 10:30 Second Slot: 11:00 – 12:25 Third Slot: 12:30 – 1:50 Fourth Slot: 2:00 – 3:30
- 2500 JD
- 10:00 – 11:30
- 1400 JD
- Pre-booking is required two weeks prior to the visit, and the possibility of booking is subject to the capacity set by the Museum.
- Bookings can be made over the phone, by sending an e-mail or through the website; If we don't respond in 48 hours, please follow up through the phone in case of any technical issues.
- To ensure a successful visit, the Museum has set a maximum capacity for visits that does not exceed 250 students in each slot.
- Please inform us about your visit’s cancellation or modification at least one week before the date of the visit.