During a guided tour, our facilitator takes you and your students throughout their visit, sharing with them play and hands-on exploration on different subjects in the Museum’s Exhibit Hall and educational facilities.
• Click here for the Teachers Guide to School Visits and Workshops
Your students can enjoy learning and playing with more than 190 interactive exhibits that demonstrate and simplify many scientific topics. In addition to participate in the curriculum-linked activities we offer at the art studio, tinkering studio and exhibit hall.
• Programs for open days and bazaars at schools
• Science shows
To view the details of the programs available for booking, please click here.
• Online workshops
Click here view our virtual offerings
Furthermore, there are reduced prices offered for visits and workshops throughout Ramadan.
Click here for more information about visiting details during Ramadan
Click here to check the daily program
Schools Admission Fees
- Groups (10+)
- 2 JDs/ per person
- 2500 JD
- Member Schools
- Free and depending on the membership’s level
- 1400 JD
- Non-member schools
- 2 JDs/ per student
For school memberships, click here.
- 800 JD
Days and times for school visits and groups
- Sunday to Thursday (except Tuesday)
- First Slot: 9:00 – 10:30 Second Slot: 11:00 – 12:25 Third Slot: 12:30 – 1:50 Fourth Slot: 2:00 – 3:30
- 2500 JD
- 10:00 – 11:30
- 1400 JD
- Pre-booking is required two weeks prior to the visit, and the possibility of booking is subject to the capacity set by the Museum.
- Bookings can be made over the phone, by sending an e-mail or through the website; If we don't respond in 48 hours, please follow up through the phone in case of any technical issues.
- To ensure a successful visit, the Museum has set a maximum capacity for visits that does not exceed 250 students in each slot.
- Please inform us about your visit’s cancellation or modification at least one week before the date of the visit.