Volunteer with Us
Our Volunteering program is considered one of the best in Jordan. The program works on preparing the participants to be part of the labor market, and improves their social and professional skills.
• You must commit to complete 56 hours of service per year.
• You must attend an orientation session before receiving your volunteering duties and completing the procedures – full information will be provided after accepting the volunteering application.
Work With Us
The Work environment at the Children’s Museum Jordan is unique, wonderful and distinguished by its creative team members who love teamwork.
Check our available vacancies before you apply:
Responsible for supervising the implementation of strategic and operational marketing and communication plans and supervising and directing the workflow of marketing, advertising and communications staff by assigning job tasks, facilitating interdepartmental communications and managing external communications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Supervisory, operational and team management roles:
• Supervise a team of graphic designers and officers, by overseeing and assigning tasks and allocating resources to implement the departmental plans and goals.
• Assist the manager in developing departmental strategies, social media strategies, PR strategies.
• Ensure and supervise branding and visual identity guidelines are applied throughout the department’s final output.
• Writing content for campaigns, publications, press releases, social media, website, annual reports, etc.
• To assist the manager in evaluating and identifying internal development and improvement opportunities.
• Maintain and build relations with media.
• To develop performance reports that show performance and results of communication, marketing and business development plans.
• Assist the Manager in developing the Annual departmental plans and budgets.
• To assist in monitoring and evaluating the results/ outcomes of the marketing communications plans’ goals, and implementing the needed modifications and measures
• To undertake quality control of the marketing content and materials generated by marketing and communications and design units.
• To monitor and supervise digital marketing and social media activities through the digital marketing team.
• To act as the deputy of the marketing & communications.
• To perform any other job-related tasks assigned by the direct manager.
• To follow up on and distribute tasks and ensure their compliance with Marketing Department and Museum policies and procedures.
• To participate in the recruitment process by identifying needs, attending interviews, conducting tests, preparing shortlists and evaluating candidates when needed.
• To coordinate (and in some cases manage) the work of external communication consultants and identify new consultants with additional expertise.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or any related field.
• (6 - 8) Years of experience in a related field.
• Excellent linguistic skills in Arabic in specific, and English.
• Strong writing skills in Arabic and English.
• Ability to multi-task between projects.
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Strong time management skills.
• Decision-making skills
• Planning and scheduling skills
• All departments
• Media and press agencies