Volunteer with Us
Our Volunteering program is considered one of the best in Jordan. The program works on preparing the participants to be part of the labor market, and improves their social and professional skills.
• You must commit to complete 56 hours of service per year.
• You must attend an orientation session before receiving your volunteering duties and completing the procedures – full information will be provided after accepting the volunteering application.
Work With Us
The Work environment at the Children’s Museum Jordan is unique, wonderful and distinguished by its creative team members who love teamwork.
Check our available vacancies before you apply:
Under this position, the candidate will be reporting to the Senior Communication Supervisor.
The Graphic Designer Responsible for creating graphics, designs and marketing materials for the Children’s Museum to achieve marketing goals, while keeping the Museum’s identity in all communications.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Create and develop original innovative designs and visuals that are in line with the Museum’s educational identity.
• Create designs in different forms including: print & digital, etc.
• Develop and create in-house dummies/ prototypes when needed for some print promotional materials.
• Keep accurate digital records for all projects/ jobs and maintain organized archiving and back up of all digital files.
• Communicate with different departments when needed to understand and/or to explain the direction of requested design jobs.
• Submit quality designs/ artworks in terms of: Alignment, text formatting, balance, unity, etc.
• Focus on the details and logical linkage between the assigned content and the design layout & concept.
• Make sure to apply the visual marketing & communications principles while creating visuals and design tasks.
• Make sure deadlines are met, in coordination with the direct manager.
• The willingness to accept feedback and make adjustments as necessary.
• Perform any other tasks related to the job assigned by the direct manager.
We provide an excellent working atmosphere to professionals seeking to advance their careers, while also benefiting from personal development. We focus on building unconventional creative teams, which have high respect for each other.
Who should apply?
We are seeking to hire a professional who has an eye for detail, knows how to provide high-quality of designing skills and is able to work in a team. You should be a person who always seeks improvement, knows how to deliver results and values excellence.
Relevant Experience for the Position:
• At least 2 years graphic design employment, preferably in an agency.
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Designer or any related field.
• Excellent command of the English Language
Knowledge, Ability and Skills
• Creative with fresh design ideas
• Attention to details.
• Organization of digital and administrative files.
• Excellent time management and scheduling skills.
• Excellent in Illustration drawing skills
• Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator
• Excellent in Adobe Photoshop
• Excellent in Adobe InDesign
• Knowledge of visual marketing & communication principles
• Knowledge of layout guidelines
*The job description is an outline of the key tasks and responsibilities of the post and is not intended as an exhaustive list. Any variation will be agreed in advance with the post holder and the Line Manager as part of the continuous process of management review and development
Responsible for creating and managing content for all the Museum’s social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Google, Twitter, Youtube and Linked In).
• Developing and executing annual social media strategies.
• Writing content for all the Museum social media pages
• Administering all social media pages. This includes
o Write and generate daily content in Arabic and English to publish on each social media platform, in alignment with the annual social media strategy, and monthly strategy.
o Creating content for all social media platforms (text, visuals & photos, video)
o Developing of monthly posting plans and implement them accordingly
o Interact and respond with the Museum’s audience on social media pages.
o Publishing of content according to monthly plans.
o Running paid ad campaigns as needed and as requested by the direct Marketing & Communication Supervisor, in Line with the campaigns or Communication plans.
• Monitoring performance by analyzing insights, data and metrics. Comparing them to the annual strategy which is aligned with the organizational strategic objectives.
• Issuing monthly, quarterly and annual performance reports that summarize to management the organization’s performance on each social media platform.
• Shoot, edit and produce video that highlight the Museum’s visitors, programs, achievements, etc.
• Work with the Museum’s graphic designers to produce needed & informative visual content.
• Photography of the Museum’s programs, activities, events.
• Use tools as Hootsuite to monitor, manage, post and issue reports.
• Managing & updating the Museum’s website on weekly & monthly basis.
Qualifications & Technical Skills:
• Proven experience of 3 years working and managing social media platforms (FB, Instagram, Linked In, Google adwords, Youtube, Twitter)
• Strong skills in video shooting and video editing.
• professional in at least one of the popular video editing softwares
• Good writing skills in Arabic and English
• Strong skills in photography
• A strong multitasker
• Good knowledge with analysis of insights and working with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite, to perform monitoring, evaluation and social listening activities.
Interested candidates are required to submit their CV and their portfolio that shows previous work in photography and videography via email to [email protected]