Volunteer with Us
Our Volunteering program is considered one of the best in Jordan. The program works on preparing the participants to be part of the labor market, and improves their social and professional skills.
• You must commit to complete 56 hours of service per year.
• You must attend an orientation session before receiving your volunteering duties and completing the procedures – full information will be provided after accepting the volunteering application.
Work With Us
The Work environment at the Children’s Museum Jordan is unique, wonderful and distinguished by its creative team members who love teamwork.
Check our available vacancies before you apply:
The Marketing and Communications officer is responsible for supporting the Marketing & Communications Department’s activities, plans and goals, all aiming at promoting the Children’s Museum Jordan’s mission, which is making learning enjoyable for all.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in implementing and following up on the implementation of MarCom plans & campaigns
• Implement PR plans & activities.
• Maintain good relations with media bodies and persons.
• Develop annual, quarterly reports and any other reports required or request by the MarCom Supervisor.
• Assist the MarCom supervisor in writing the required content & communication messages for various purposes.
• Assist in copywriting content of several communications material
• Assist in ensuring all branding guidelines met through all the department’s output.
• Archiving/ Filing of (media reports, , PR strategies, Press releases, etc.
• Assist in overseeing the implementation of social media strategies and plans
• Support the Digital Communication Officer's in monitoring and managing social media platforms.
• Coordinate and & follow up on all design requests by other departments inside the organization.
• Monitor and maintain the onsite communication materials up to date.
• Coordinate and communicate with the print shops to make sure the success of the production process of communication material.
• Make sure all onsite communication material and messages inside the Children’s Museum are up to date.
• The focal point of communication between the Marketing & Communications department and other departments, to implement design requests or any other requests.
The Marketing & Communications Supervisor
Qualifications and skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or any related field.
• (2-3 ) Years of experience in a related field.
• Excellent linguistic skills in Arabic in specific, and English.
• Strong writing skills in Arabic and English.
• Ability to multi-task between projects.
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Strong time management skills.
• Decision-making skills
• Planning and scheduling skills
• Knowledge with social media platforms