Museum for All: As a national learning institution, the Children’s Museum Jordan aims to meet community needs by fostering a safe and inclusive learning environment that children and families from all over the Kingdom can enjoy and benefit from. With the support of our partners and donors, the Children’s Museum was able to reach out further into the community, welcoming over 129,008 visitors in five years through our public access program A Museum for All. Sub-programs include:
- Free Public School Visitation Program: In partnership with the Ministry of Education, 2014 marked the sixth year by which public school students, public school teachers and their families, are all able to visit the Museum for free throughout the year at any given time.
- Free Charity Organizations Visitation Program: In partnership with the Ministry of Social Development, the Children’s Museum welcomed children from registered charities and orphanages for free for four consecutive year.
- Free Open Days: Taking place every first Friday of every month and In partnership with Bank of Jordan, Free Open Days constitutes one of the main mechanisms for families from underserved communities to benefit from the Museum’s unique learning experience.
- Free UNRWA School Visitation Program: The Children’s Museum has a long standing partnership with UNRWA enabling their schools’ children to visit the Museum for free, This partnership is made possible with the support of Hikma Pharmaceuticals and KIA Jordan.
- The Mobile Children’s Museum: The Mobile Children's Museum targets children and families in poverty pockets and underserved communities all around Jordan.
Through the Mobile Museum, we aim at extending our exciting learning experiences to more children across Jordan by bringing select programs and exhibits directly to them. The Mobile Children's Museum is in partnership with Arab Potash Company and Zain.
Please click here for more information about the Children’s Mobile Museum