- About Us
- Birthdays & Rentals
- Visit Us
- Gift Shop
Art & Science from Here and There Winter Camp
At The Children's Museum Jordan, the camp is divided into two weeks; you can register in either of them or both!
Week One: 22/1 – 26 /1
- Learn Screen Printing Technique with the artist Mohammad Abu Aziz, and design your own Arabic Calligraphy and Islamic Art inspired blanket.
- Get to know the scientist Ali Nayfeh and some of his inventions in Mechanical Engineering, and make flying things
- Join the writer Taghreed Najjr in her exciting storytelling sessions
Week Two: 29/1 – 2/2
- Learn how to make clay figures & forms, and the techniques of mold making with the artist Lojain Nahhas
- Science: Design and build rockets, inspired by the work of the scientist Essam Haggy
- Listen to Rabeea Alnasser stories from the House of Tales & Music
In addition to many fun activities like climbing, watching movies with popcorn, Telematch games and dancing.
Fees: JD 90/ one week
JD 150/ two weeks
10% for Museum Members
Time: Every day from 9:00 A.M. – 2:00 P.M.
For information & registration, please call: 065411479 or click here